We’re planning a trip to the March for Life to Washington, DC in January 2017 in conjunction with the Archdiocese of Anchorage.
We’ll take part in the annual March for Life 2017…
…and visit other sites and events such as:
- The Saint John Paul II National Shrine
- The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- The March for Life Conference
- Youth Rally at the DC Renaissance Hotel
- Opening Mass and Prayer Vigil at the Basilica
- Various national monuments of your choice
- and much more!
This March for Life trip is geared towards Young Adults, so we recommend pilgrims be at least 18 years of age to participate. Some exceptions can be made; contact Anna if you’re outside the age bracket but still want to participate.
The cost is $1160; some scholarships are available; contact Anna with questions.